PCB CAM Software
Vayo-CAM365 is a software that enables process engineers to work more efficiently with less pressure no matter for process issues review or stencil requirements preparation purpose. It supports the import of Gerber (RS-274-X, RS-274-D, Drill), PCB CAD (IPC-2581, ODB++) coordinate files and DXF data.
Process ReviewReview process challenges
Aperture CreationFast requirements preparation
Revision ComparisonFigure out the differences
Multiple Data SourceEnhance capability
- Automatic process validation to review process challenges
- Innovative aperture creation to accelerate stencil requirements preparation
- Optimized operation approaches, easier than other software
CAM365 is an advanced tool with functions to review process issues, compare different versions, create stencil apertures, etc. Its intelligence and innovative capabilities provide smarter operation and even more practical functions for SMT factories.
Optimized for SMT factory requirements, it is a value-added CAM tool for process engineers with operation optimization.
Intelligent/ automatic technology optimize operation comparing to traditional methods.
Innovative aperture creation accelerate stencil requirements preparation.
Support Multiple Data Source: Gerber, PCB CAD, Coordinate Files And DXF
CAM365 supports the import of Gerber (RS-274-X, RS-274-D, Drill), PCB CAD (IPC-2581, ODB++) coordinate files and DXF data.
Support Fast & Easy Layer Alignment (Gerber Source)
With CAM365, engineers are capable to adjust the layers of Gerber source by referring to the layer sequence recommended by the software in order to achieve the best display effect (the layer sequence of ODB++/IPC2581 has been automatically adjusted, manual adjustment is not required).
PCB Data Query
CAM365 supports fast query all the details of PCB, including pads, routing, distance, coordinates, component layout, etc. and it is very convenient.
- Query pad size, pitch
- Query trace with of PTH to thermal pad
- Check if traces is led out from the narrow side of the pad
- Check teardrops design
- Check solder mask defined pad
- Check distance of parts to board edge
- Query PCB size
- Query coordinates of part
- Query distance between PTH & SMD parts
- Visual check of parts layout
Convert PCB Process Issue Validation To An Automatic Approach
CAM365 increases the efficiency & minimizes efforts of process engineers, by making the process review automatically.
- Automatic Identification
- Via on pads
- Small pitch pads (<specific value)
- Pads close to exposed via (ODB++ / IPC2581)
- Minimum line width
- Minimum copper spacing
- Minimum solder mask bridge width (<specific value)
- Fine pitch parts (ODB++ / IPC2581)
- Configurable Parameters
- Automatic Locating
Vayo-CAM365 comes with 10 practical stencil aperture opening templates, this enable users to design the stencil aperture opening various devices.
Compare Any Layers
CAM365 supports layer alignment and sequence adjustment from Gerber source. It also supports Gerber and Gerber comparison, CAD and CAD comparison, Gerber and CAD comparison, as well as layer comparison with minor revision. Besides, it generates reports for the comparison.
Gerber/ DXF Output
CAM365 supports export of any selected layer to Gerber, as well as conversion of ODB++/IPC-2581 data into Gerber; it also supports generating DXF data with transparent view (not require to mirror), which eases the wave template preparation.
Part Location Query
Once the placement coordinate file is imported together with Gerber data, it enable parts location query. In addition, CAM365 supports file saving function, which is practical for reviewing the data through reopening the saved files.
CAM 365: Value-added CAM Tool For SMT Factories
- For PE: Process review & stencil requirements preparation
- For SMT programmer: Coordinates query
- For IPCQ: First article inspection
- For debug technician: Part location query
- For Wave soldering engineer: Pallet design